NO ENTRY FEE. NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. VOID WHERE RESTRICTED OR PROHIBITED BY LAW. Purchase does not improve chance of winning.
The C4 New Year Resolution Sweepstakes ( the“Sweepstakes”) is open to legal residents of the United States and D.C. (excluding Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, and all other U.S. Territories) who are eighteen (18) years of age or older at the time of entry. Employees, officers, directors and agents of Sponsor and their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, divisions, agents and advertising agencies (collectively, the "Promotional Providers") and each of their immediate families (parents, siblings, children and/or spouses), regardless of where they live, or members of the same household (whether related or not) are not eligible to enter or win. Void in Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, and all other U.S. Territories and where prohibited or restricted by law. All applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations apply.
2. Sweepstakes begins on December 1, 2020 at 12:01 A.M. (ET) and ends on February 28, 2021 at 11:59 P.M. (ET)(the "Sweepstakes Period"). Sponsor’s computer is the official timekeeping device for the Sweepstakes.
3. , from your SMS enabled wireless phone, text "C4NEWYEAR" to the short code 63566 (the "Short Code"). Each text message constitutes one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes. You may receive several text messages in response to your entry, including a message confirming your entry, legal disclaimers and options to receive future promotional text messages from Sponsor. You may opt-out of receiving future messages at any time by sending the word "STOP", "QUIT", "CANCEL", "END" or "UNSUBSCRIBE" to 63566. The text messaging method of entry is designed to work with most of the major wireless carriers in the United States, but Sponsor makes no guarantee that any particular wireless service provider will participate, and the mobile phone that is used must be capable of sending and receiving text messages. Entrants should check their phone's features to see if they have that capability. Wireless service providers may charge entrants for each text message, including any error message that is sent and received in connection with the Sweepstakes, based on the applicable wireless service pricing plan. Entrants should consult their wireless service provider's pricing plan for details. Message and data rates apply. Entrant is responsible for all applicable fees and taxes associated with placing a text entry. Proof of text messaging to the Short Code is not considered proof of delivery to or receipt by Sponsor. Text messaging and wireless service are not available in all areas. Entering by sending a text message will not improve your chance of winning.
4. Limit of one (1) Sweepstakes entry per 24-hour period per person during the Sweepstakes Period regardless of method of entry. Duplicate entries received from the same person during one 24-hour period will be automatically eliminated, and Sponsor may disqualify any and all entries from such person. Any attempt to submit more than the maximum number of entries using multiple or different email addresses, identities, accounts, or any other methods will void that participant’s entry(ies). Entries generated by robotic, programmed script, macro, or by other automated means will be disqualified. In the event of a dispute regarding the identity of the person submitting a text message entry, the entry will be deemed submitted by the authorized account holder of the mobile phone number submitted at the time of entry, regardless of the individual that submitted the entry. For purposes of the text message entry method, the authorized account holder is the natural person who is assigned to the mobile phone number by the organization that is responsible for assigning the mobile phone number. Potential winners may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder. No other forms of entry are valid other than those set forth above. Entries become the property of the Sponsor and will not be returned.
5. One (1) Grand Prize, one (1) First Place Prize and five (5) Second Place Prizes are available. Grand Prize:
One (1) Grand Prize winner, one (1) First Place Prize winner, and five (5) Second Place Prize winners will be selected in a random drawing to take place on or about March 5, 2021 from among all eligible entries received. The random drawing will be conducted by Lineage Digital LLC, an independent organization, whose decisions are final and binding on all aspects of this Sweepstakes. The potential winners will be notified by telephone using contact information provided or collected at the time of entry. Sponsor shall have no liability for any winner notification that is lost, intercepted or not received by a potential winner for any reason. If, despite reasonable efforts, a potential winner does not respond within twenty-four (24) hours of the first notification attempt, such potential winner will forfeit the prize award and an alternate winner will be selected. Winners are required to complete, sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility, a Liability Release, and where lawful, a Publicity Release within two (2) days of prize confirmation. Winners shall provide Sponsor with properly executed and completed forms, documents and/or other information that Sponsor may reasonably request to comply with all applicable laws, including tax reporting and withholding obligations. If documents are not returned timely, prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner selected. Winner is solely responsible for the payment of any federal, state and local income and other taxes on prize, if any, and any costs and expenses incidental on or due in connection with their prize not specified herein. The prizes may not be transferred or assigned, except at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. No substitution of the prizes will be permitted or provided, except that Sponsor, in its sole discretion, may provide a prize of comparable or greater value. Sponsor will not replace a lost or stolen prize. An entrant may win only one prize.
- By entering this Sweepstakes, each entrant warrants and represents that (a) he/she has read and agrees to be bound by these Official Rules and that he/she is not prohibited from participating in the Sweepstakes; (b) the information contained in the entry is true and correct in all material respects and that Sponsor may rely on such information in its efforts to comply with applicable laws and regulations; and (c) at the time of entry or any time thereafter, the entry does not and will not contravene any contractual, legal or other obligation. Entrant agrees that sponsor retains full authority, in its sole discretion, to interpret and administer these Official Rules and that all decisions of the Sponsor are final and legally binding in all matters related to this Sweepstakes. Each entrant acknowledges that acceptance and/or use of any prize is solely at their own risk.
By participating in this Promotion, each entrant, on behalf of themselves and their assigns, heirs, and devisees, hereby (a) unconditionally and forever releases, discharges and agrees to indemnify, defend and hold harmless, the Promotional Providers from any and all claims, damages, losses, expenses and liabilities (including negligence, strict liability, product liability or any other theory) relating to any claim entrant may have with respect to any pecuniary or other loss, damage, cost or expense that may be suffered by entrant or any third party as a result of the promotion, any use by Sponsor of entrant’s name, likeness or biographical information, or in connection with entrant’s acceptance, participation in or with, use of and/or inability to use any prize awarded to entrant, even if such harm is caused solely by the recklessness, negligence or fault of one or more released parties, and/or any breach or alleged breach of any warranty or representation made by entrant in connection with the Sweepstakes; and (b) agrees not to pursue any right, claim or action against the Promotional Providers in connection with their participation in this Sweepstakes. Winners agree to grant to Sponsor the irrevocable and perpetual right to use, adapt, reproduce, distribute, and/or display his/her name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness and/or biographical information, in whole or in part, in any media now known or hereafter devised, in connection with the promotional and/or marketing activities of Sponsor,, throughout the world, in perpetuity, without additional compensation (except where prohibited by law). Such use may include, without limitation, the exhibition, broadcast, and/or distribution of such information on any Sponsor website, and any other promotional materials offered by Sponsor.
ENTRANT AGREES THAT THE AGGREGATE LIABILITY OF SPONSOR ARISING OUT OF ANY KIND OF CLAIM SHALL NOT EXCEED $100.00. LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS OF LIABILITITY SUBJECT TO ALL APPLICABLE FEDERAL, STATE AND LOCAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS.
Neither Sponsor, nor their respective agencies are responsible for lost, illegible, late, misdirected, incomplete, or non-delivered entries; or for interrupted or unavailable satellite, network, server, Internet Service Provider (ISP), website, wireless carrier, telephone, or other connections, availability or accessibility, or miscommunications, or failed computer, satellite, telephone, wireless or cable transmissions, or lines, or technical failure or filtered, jumbled, garbled, corrupted, scrambled, delayed, or misdirected transmissions, or computer hardware or software or telephone malfunctions, failures, or technical errors or difficulties, or other errors of any kind whether human, mechanical, electronic or network or the incorrect or inaccurate capture of entry or other information or the failure to capture, or loss of, any such information. Neither Sponsor nor its agencies are responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information; and assume no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect or delay in operation or transmission, or communications line failure. Sponsor is not responsible for injury or damage to participants’ or any other person’s computer, mobile telephone or other device, related to or resulting from participating in this Sweepstakes. Sponsor is not responsible for any change of telephone number of entrants.
ALL POTENTIAL WINNERS ARE SUBJECT TO VERIFICATION BY SPONSOR, WHOSE DECISIONS ARE FINAL AND BINDING IN ALL MATTERS RELATED TO THIS SWEEPSTAKES. AN ENTRANT IS NOT A WINNER OF ANY PRIZE UNLESS AND UNTIL ENTRANT’S ELIGIBILITY HAS BEEN VERIFIED AND ENTRANT HAS BEEN NOTIFIED THAT VERIFICATION IS COMPLETE.
If, for any reason, Sweepstakes, in the sole opinion of Sponsor, is not capable of running as planned by reason of any causes which, in the sole opinion of the Sponsor, corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend Sweepstakes, and determine winners from entries appropriately received prior to action taken, or as otherwise deemed fair and equitable by Sponsor. Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with entry process or operation of Sweepstakes, and to pursue any and all available legal actions or remedies regarding the same.
For the name of the winners, visit c4energy.com/rules after March 5, 2021. The winners’ names may be posted until April 30, 2021.
9. The sponsor is Woodbolt Distribution LLC d/b/a Nutrabolt (“Sponsor”). 4407 Monterey Oaks Blvd Suite 150, Austin, TX 78749.
- These Official Rules shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Texas, without regard to it conflicts of law principles, and the exclusive jurisdiction and venue for any dispute relating to the Sweepstakes shall be in a federal or state court of competent jurisdiction in Austin, Texas. Except where prohibited, entrants agree that any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action. Entrant agrees to waive any and all right to trial by jury in any legal proceeding arising out of or relating to these Official Rules. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these Official Rules shall not affect the invalidity or unenforceability of any other provision. In the event that any such provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable, these Official Rules shall nonetheless be enforced to the maximum extent to which they are found to be legally enforceable.