This recipe is crafted to help with the grab and go of a busy lifestyle. These bars are simple to make, can be done in a variety of flavours without packing on the calories for your day. Keeping fall time favourites in mind when designing this recipe, I stuck with the pumpkin spice theme and these bars turned out wonderfully!
- 1&1/2 Cup Ground Gluten-Free oats (**ground in a blender until almost a flour like consistency)
- 2 Scoop Cellucor Whipped Vanilla Whey Protein Powder
- 2 Whole Eggs
- 1tsp Baking Soda
- 1/2 Cup Pumpkin Purée
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp Ground Cloves
- 1/2 tsp Nutmeg
- 1tbsp Honey
- Pre-heat oven to 375*.
- After grinding the oats, place in a bowl with the rest of the dry ingredients including protein powder.
- In a separate bowl mix the eggs, pumpkin purée and honey.
- Slowly fold in the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients. This should make a thick sticky batter.
- Line a square baking pan with parchment paper.
- Scoop the batter onto the parchment paper in the baking pan, smooth out the surface with a spatula and keep the thickness even.
- Top with some toppings if desired, I used pumpkin seeds, you can add pumpkin seeds, chocolate chips, whatever toppings you’d like to add some fun.
- Bake for 25 minutes.
- Allow the pan to cool, remove the bars with the parchment paper and cut either into squares or bar length. Enjoy!
For the entire batch
Per bar (8 per pan)